The Pennsylvania Department of Health Bureau of EMS has issued EMS Information Bulletin 2017-07 related to Drowning/Near-Drowning Event Reporting and requests EMS agencies to report any drowning or near-drowning report within 72 hours of the event to assist the Bureau of Community Health Services in investigating the incident. The report can be submitted electronically through our website by clicking here.
- PA Bureau of EMS Director Position
- PEHSC Resource-CLIA FAQ and Sample Application
- Updates to ALS Certification Expiration Dates
- EMS Information Bulletins 2017-11 and 2017-12 and Outline of Changes to Equipment and Scope of Practice
- Vehicle, Equipment and Supply Requirements for Emergency Medical Agencies