The Pennsylvania Department of Health, Bureau of Emergency Medical Services (BEMS) has published updates to the EMS Scope of Practice for Emergency Medical Service Providers and Approved and Required Medications Lists for Emergency Medical Service Agencies and Emergency Medical Service Providers in anticipation of the revised EMS protocols that will be released soon. The revised protocols will have an implementation date of September 1, 2017. All providers will need to be updated on the revised protocols prior to the implementation date.
- PA Bureau of EMS Director Position
- PEHSC Resource-CLIA FAQ and Sample Application
- Updates to ALS Certification Expiration Dates
- EMS Information Bulletins 2017-11 and 2017-12 and Outline of Changes to Equipment and Scope of Practice
- Vehicle, Equipment and Supply Requirements for Emergency Medical Agencies